Will Automation Drive Job Loss?
At a recent Congressional forum that explored the potential impact of automation on workers, Dr. Maya Rockeymoore discussed our report, “Stick Shift: Autonomous Vehicles, Driving Jobs, and the Future of Work.” Watch the conversation.
– Maya Rockeymoore, President and CEO, Center for Global Policy Solutions
– Edward Wytkind, President, Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO
– Ronald Marlow, Vice President for Workforce Development, National Urban League
– Portia Wu, Former Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration at the Department of Labor
– Heidi Shierholz, Senior Economist and Director of Policy, Economic Policy Institute (moderator)